Do you ever wake up, walk to the mirror and say to yourself, “I’m gonna put on all the things”? I felt that way this morning (happy Caturday, by the way!).
It’s been about two weeks since I’ve done a full face. I’ve been mostly just doing a lash curl here and some brow gel there, but today? Today I want it all!
First, a little backstory…
Connor spent pretty much all of last week sick with a bad cold. Then, as luck would have it, I caught it, so it’s been a while since I’ve truly played with face paint.
Today will be all about Ms. Charlotte Tilbury. Every time — and I can’t be the only one who does this — I put on her makeup, I hear her silky British voice in my head saying something like, “DAA-LING! I want you to coat your fringe with my fabulous, Full Fat Lashes. Literally every lash. See, daa-ling?”
Please tell me I’m not the only one who does this. 😁
On to today’s reading…
- 7 unexpected fall makeup trends that get a stamp of approval from makeup artists.
- When makeup meets science: the story of one cosmetic chemist’s journey start a makeup brand.
- Bust out your smoky liner and your brown lipstick, because both are among the big beauty trends for fall 2019.
- Shiseido’s buying Drunk Elephant for a cool $845 million.
- Putting all nine of these dermatologist-recommended moisturizers on my wish list, because I’m all about HA (that’s hyaluronic acid, my friends) these days.
- Five skin care staples, and exactly how and when to use them.
- What would Jesus shoe? This pair of Nike shoes filled with holy water sold for $1,425 in less than a minute.
- These high heels, which convert to flats, look interesting.
👠 —> 👡
- In a shock to absolutely no one, when a cat cafe was burglarized in Alabama, the feline residents did what all felines do — absolutely nothing.
- Cat moms, FYI, if you’re traveling with your kitty on a plane, do everything you can to make sure your feline friend’s crate stays locked and secure.
- Trader Joe’s is *finally* making a holiday advent calendar for kittehs!
- Filed under fun facts: tigers like it when you douse pumpkins with perfume.
My favorite U2 song done with a gospel twist = GENIUS
Seriously, I freakin’ love it.
The tap dancer just takes it to the next level.
I guess you’re just what I needed.
What’s the plan for today, my friend? I hope it involves lip liner. 😘
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
Powered by WPeMatico