Chances are, as you read this, I’m running up or down the stadium stairs in San Francisco at Oracle Park. Or, I’m passed out on the ground from doing one too many burpees.
The Spartan race I signed up for a while back is happening today, so I’ll be getting my sweat on with my HIIT buddies from the gym.
But before I go do that, let’s do this. It’s Saturday Surfing time. 😊
- The dos and don’ts of mixing skincare ingredients
- If you live near San Diego, the Oceanside Museum of Art currently has an exhibit called “Tiny Canvases: The Art of Nails,” which explores the history of nail adornment dating back to 3200 B.C. (!)
- Who else is watching the new season of The Crown on Netflix? If you’re just as fascinated by the British Royal family as I am, then you may be interested to hear that, according to the queen’s royal dressmaker, Angela Kelly, the queen does her own makeup every day of the year except for one — the day she records her annual Christmas speech.
- There’s a new trailer for the Cats movie, and yes…it’s still totally weird. 😿
- Will you be in/around NYC from next May to October? If so, you might want to check out the Makeup Museum. The first exhibit is called “Pink Jungle: 1950s Makeup in America” and will explore the history of makeup, as seen through the beauty cabinets of glam stars, including Monroe, Garbo and Audrey Hepburn.
- According to Cosmo, this is how to cut your hair without totally effing it up, and all I have to say that is…where the heck was this article when I was 15 and cut my hair in the middle of the night?!
- Speaking of hair, scientists have developed a new method of DNA identification that only requires a single strand.
This is what I’m doing today!
Here’s to hoping I make it back home in one piece, aghhhh!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
Powered by WPeMatico