Found this feline-friendly mug at Target!
Hmm… How many cups of coffee, imbibed from this mug, do I need to fuel myself for today?
I end up drinking *MOAR* coffee ☕☕☕ than usual on Caturdays because I like to be sufficiently fueled for my weekend pursuits, which today involve investigating the wares at a local restaurant supply store and playing soccer with the Coywolf. ⚽
Oh, and doing a little light reading, of course…
- A few of my favorite MAC liquid lipsticks are on deeeeeep discount at Nordstrom Rack right meow.
- Pinterest just launched a new feature that lets you virtually try on lipstick. 💄
- Get to know Anne Troussicot, senior vice president and global general manager for French brand Darphin.
- Serious question: Is it summer yet? 🏖️ That’s when I like to wear short, white opaque nails. Here are some tricks from nail pros to help the look last a long time, along with some color recommendations.
- Bay Area visitors and residents, just in case you choose to ignore TLC’s advice and do go chasing waterfalls, there’s a three-mile hike up to Cataract Falls in nearby Bolinas that’s supposed to be gorgeous this time of year.
- The Humane Society of Missouri has a Shelter Buddies Reading Program where children soothe anxious shelter pets by reading to them.
- The Barbie universe just became more inclusive.
- New York artist Tom Bob takes common objects like bike racks from around the city and transforms them into colorful, clever pictures of animals and people (the flamingo 🦩 is my favorite, of course).
- A dermatologist weighs in on hair growth shampoos that actually work.
- According to science, your cat REALLY DOES LOVE YOU. 😻
Note to self…
An interesting twist on one of my favorite songs from the ’90s
Let’s do this, fam.
Love this kind of makeup
What are your plans for today? I hope you get a little quiet time to yourself. You gotta refuel your tank, ya know?
Talk to you soon.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
Powered by WPeMatico