Beautiful hot-glue crafts you have to try
Hey if you have a glue gun at home, then don’t worry because I have the best video for you! I show how many things you can use it for.
– I show you how to create your own goofy glasses using hot glue and an eyeglass stencil print-out.
– If you’ve accidentally broken your zipper handle, I show you how to create your own using a paper clip and some sparkly glue for decoration.
– To decorate a boring shirt. You can use hot-glue to give it a mermaid shape and then use fabric dye on top. After the dye is dry, you cn remove the hot glue and voila
– You can create your own earrings using hot glue, hooks and craft supplies to give your outfit a lovely sparkly look.
– For those of you who love crystals, I show you how to create your own by carving hot glue and painting it to the color of your choice.
0:07 – Glue gun hacks you’ll want to try
1:09 – How to fix your broken zipper
2:07 – Awesome hot glue decorations
3:24 – How to make your own earrings using hot glue
4:39 – Awesome DIY painting decorations for your home
5:36 – DIY phone case
6:27 – How to create your own bathroom rug
8:16 – How to make your own phone stand
9:46 – How to make your own coffee coaster
13:04 – DIY party lamb
15:06 – Awesome Halloween chocker
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Powered by WPeMatico