Smart lifehacks to solve all of your problems
– When you want to sharpen a pencil and you don’t have a sharpener, you can use a vegetable peeler to do that.
– You can also use pencils to achieve awesome thin bouncy curls. First you section your hair, roll your hair in a pencil and then blow dry it.
– If you don’t have a back pin for your earrings, you can use a pencil eraser instead.
– I show you how to get rid of hyperpigmentation on the skin using dandelion leaves and water. The juice saturates the skin and gets rid of freckles.
– If your skin is too oily, you can use watermelon juice to turn it into ice-cubes and rub them on your face every morning.
– I show you how to naturally remove blackheads. First put some water in a bowl with parsley and mint leaves. Then, dump a clean cloth in the mixture and hold on your face for 10 minutes. This will open up your pores. The mix some coffee with one egg, apply the mixture on your skin and then add a piece of paper towel on top. Let it dry and remove. This will eliminate the blackheads and give you a nice glowy skin.
0:07 – Cool pencil lifehacks
2:39 – Multiple lines pencil trick for school
3:14 – Handmade compass
3:39 – Smart beauty hacks
7:10 – Face mask for dull skin
8:47 – Useful hacks using henna
11:47 – Amazing everyday tricks
13:19 – DIY glass cleaner
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Powered by WPeMatico