Awesome home exercises that will help you tone up
Have you also over-eaten during the holidays? I know the feeling, but in this video, I show you some amazing home exercises that are as effective as doing a full-body workout at the gym.
– You can do the wide squat with calf raise exercise while you are in the bathroom, brushing or curling your hair.
– If you sit in front of your computer for a long time, then why not try the leg lifts. They will help you stretch your muscles and get your legs fit. While you are on it, you can help strengthen your thighs using the double knee lifts
– While mopping the floor you can try the mountain climbers using some cleaning cloths – then when you do a few repeats you can continue with side squads that will help you strengthen your lower body.
– While brushing your teeth, instead of standing in front of your mirror, you can do the sitting plank against a wall. This will help you strengthen your full body.
– Watch until the end to see how you can work out as a couple.
0:07 – How to workout in your daily routine
1:03 – How to exercise while doing some housework
2:07 – How to work out in the morning
3:40 – Couple Squads
5:29 – Glute Bridge
6:37 – Yoga for beginners
10:48 – Couples workout tutorial
14:49 – Abs exercises
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Powered by WPeMatico