Amazing hacks using foods that you’ve never seen before
Ok food lovers, in this video I am sharing with you some hacks that you haven’t seen before as well as some cool recipes to try at home. They are super easy to create and delicious at the same time.
– I show you how to use polymer clay to create oreo cookie keyrings.
– I show you how to make a delicious Snickers chocolate milkshake using snickers, vanilla ice cream, and milk.
– To decorate your cakes, you can melt some chocolate in the microwave.
– You can use bounty chocolate to make your own lip balm. You simply mix the inside of the bounty with some vaseline, melt them both in the microwave and you are all set.
– You can smash some crips together, cover your chicken breasts with them and create delicious chicken nuggets with a salt and vinegar taste.
– You can use a Tropicana container to create your own delicious chocolate bar.
– For those of you who love fruits but struggle with peeling and cutting them, I show you some life-changing hacks that will save you a ton of time.
0:21 – Delicious sneakers milkshake
1:26 – How to make a bounty chocolate lip-balm
1:48 – Amazing chicken recipes using crisps
2:48 – How to create your own chocolate bars
3:06 – Awesome way to cut and peel foods
5:02 – How to peel a coconut
6:12 – Make your own pomegranate juice
6:35 – Genius kitchen lifehacks
7:22 – How to keep your strawberries fresh
8:08 – How to prevent the bread from spoiling
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Powered by WPeMatico