Amazing clothing hacks to upgrade your wardrobe
Hey guys, in this video I wanted to share with you some amazing clothing hacks and DIYs that will change your life and help you upgrade your wardrobe on a budget using some of our clothing and fashion hacks.
– If your swimsuit straps are too tight, you can re-tie them at the bottom straps and five your neck some relief.
– If you are wearing a strapless bra, you can prevent it from sliding downwards by applying some glue around the edges. This will create friction and prevent it from moving.
– You can repurpose an old bra strap into an amazing fashionable choker
– If your bra is way too dirty you can wash it in a salad spinner.
– You can remove wine stains from a white shirt by applying some salt on top and then pouring some hot water over it.
0:07 – Your best decision with a bra
2:55 – Turn a bra into an awesome choker
3:59 – Wash your bra in a salad spinner
4:57 – How to keep your bras organized
5:40 – How to get rid of any stain
7:36 – Closet organization ideas
10:49 – How to remove bad smells from your shoes
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Powered by WPeMatico