How to get the most out of your ingredients
We tend to waste a ton of food when we are cooking. Mostly because we’ve used what we wanted and don’t need the rest of it. Well, in this video I show you how to use all of your ingredients in your food. This way you’ll have more, and you won’t feel bad for tossing it.
– You can turn crusts from toasts and pizza into breadcrumbs by throwing them in the blender. Then you can use them to make your own chicken nuggets.
– You can save the shells from pistachio nuts and turn them into beautiful floret decorations for your apartment.
– You can mix rose petals with some cosmetic oil to make your own moisturizer for your skincare.
– If your milk went bad, you can use to polish your silver.
– You can use orange peels to make your own delicious jam to eat as part of your breakfast.
1:12 – How to use sour milk
2:20 – How to re-grow your veggies
3:55 – DIY air refresher for your car
5:06 – DIY transparent potato chips
6:27 – How to make a cake using bread
7:51 – DIY pesto Sause
9:31 – Tasty carrot cake recipe
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Powered by WPeMatico