How to help yourself relax
We go through a ton of stress every day at work and sometimes at home. So, it very easy to feel overwhelmed. To help you calm down I made this compilation video with ideas that will help you relax.
– You can use tennis balls to calm yourself down by rotating them on your muscles.
– To also relax simply apply an ice-cube at the back of your head.
– Or you can try massaging your temples with some essential oil and Vaseline
– I show you how to make your own stress balls using sponges, a water balloon and some school glue.
– I show you some satisfying reverse clips that will calm you down for sure, from hair flipping to carving and peeling fruits.
0:07 – Funny things you can try to calm yourself down
2:59 – DIY stress ball
3:35 – Bloopers
3:49 – Satisfying reverse clips
5:12 – Un-mixing paints
6:50 – Amazing coloring ideas to relax
8:17 – Cool 3D art
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Powered by WPeMatico