Amazing clothing DIYs that will transform your wardrobe
Hey guys, are you looking for new ways to upgrade your wardrobe and upcycle your old clothes? Then this video is for you! I show you how to turn you worn-off clothing items into amazing new pieces for a stylish outfit.
– I show you how to perfectly crop your jeans to make them match the length of your legs and give your outfit a more summery look.
– You can use a lace print fabric and spray paint to give your jeans some texture and pattern without spending any money.
– If there is a tear in your favorite clothes, don’t throw them away just yet. You can embroidery art to cover it while also giving your clothes some color.
– For those pairs of jeans that seem to have gotten bigger over time, I show you how to make them fit you like a glove by sewing a few pieces of jewelry pears.
– If you have an oversized hoodie that you’d like to wear during springtime, I show you how to turn it into a two-piece with a skirt and a crop top.
0:07 – Genius hacks for your jeans
0:52 – Amazing lace jeans
1:26 – How to repurpose your old jeans
4:20 – Smart ways to upgrade your wardrobe
7:14 – Creative ideas to transform your t-shirts
10:39 – How to turn a shirt into a carrier bag
13:19 – Awesome ways to tie a shirt
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Powered by WPeMatico