Awesome bathroom hacks you should try
The bathroom is our little private space that we can relax alone, so why not make the most out of it using these hacks.
– You can make your own soap using a clear soap base and food coloring. I show you how to make an ice-cream shaped soap or how to make a layered one using different colors.
– I also show you how to make a soap bar to appear more appealing to kids. If you use clear soap base a trap their toys in the soap, this will encourage them to use soap more often until it starts to dissolve and they can finally get the toy.
– You can make your very own bath bomb using baking soda, cornstarch, Epsom salt, citric acid, essential oil, food coloring and finally the olive oil.
– I show you how to create your own bathroom cleaner using dish soap and vinegar.
– You can clean a very dirty toilet using pumice.
– To get rid of rust and build up off of your hair products simply mix some rubbing alcohol with some baking soda and you are all set.
– I also show you some awesome hacks that you didn’t know. For example how to unclog your toilet using cling-film.
0:07 – Awesome soap ideas
1:24 – How to create a crystal-shaped soap
2:13 – Soap for kids
2:59 – How to make your own bath bomb
3:48 – Bathroom tips
5:46 – How to make your own bathmat
6:58 – How to clean your hair products
8:45 – Restroom survival guide
10:18 – Save money on flush
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Powered by WPeMatico