Tips on how to hack through life with unusual items
How many times did you want to get out of a difficult situation, and you couldn’t? I know I have, especially when I don’t have space to hang my laundry, or when my spaghetti is so long, I can hardly eat them. So, in this video, I show you the best solutions to these annoying problems.
– When eating spaghetti, you can use a pair of kitchen scissors to cut them and avoid all the hassle.
– I also show you many other hacks you can try with scissors. For example, you can use them as bottle openers, or as a temporary screwdriver and you are doing some handy work.
– You can use soda lid to maximize space in your closet by connecting your hangers with it.
– Connect two spoons together using a rubber band to make a pair of tongs.
– If your ice-cream is too hard to eat, place it through some running water and Bon appetite.
– You can make your own compass by tapping a pencil on a pair of scissors.
0:07 – Simple solution to everyday problems
3:25 – How to put a screen protector on your phone
5:49 – Amazing hacks when you don’t have batteries
8:02 – How to keep your boots straight
9:47 – How to open a soda can when you have long nails.
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Powered by WPeMatico