How to fix all of your broken stuff using these brilliant lifehacks
Hey girls, in this video, I’m sharing with you some amazing life hacks that will help you keep all your stuff forever. There isn’t a reason to go out and buy new stuff when you can fix them using my tips in this video.
– If your phone case is too yellow, you can fix it with some baking soda and some Coca-Cola on top.
– You can fix the soles/bottom of your shoes with some nail file (to make them anti-slippery) and then with some red paint.
– If your nail polish is too dry, you can fix it with a few drops of nail polish remover
– I also show you how to fix an old dried-up mascara. Simply add some drops of eye-contact solution inside and you are all set.
– Add some hot glue on your dirty razors to clean them.
0:48 – DIY jean slippers
2:00 – How to fix dry nail polish
2:40 – How to get the most out of your cream
4:59 – How to clean dirty white socks
6:05 – How to clean white converse shoes
8:06 – How to fix a hole in the wall
9:49 – How to clean your razors
11:04 – Hanging picture frames hack
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Powered by WPeMatico