Genius summer hacks
Hey summer lovers, In this video I bring to you some cool pool DIYs that you will find very useful during the summer.
– If you don’t have a swimsuit to do some sun-bathing, we show you how to create your own using your own scarf.
– For a nice romantic pool party, we show you how to use a pool-noodle to create your own floating candles.
– If you would like to enjoy your favorite drinks right by the pool while they are still cold. Fill a kid’s pool with ice and you are ready for your little party.
– We show you how to repurpose your leggings for the summer and turn them into fashionable swimsuits.
– To prevent your goggles from becoming foggy underwater, simply burn them slightly using a lighter and then rub some toothpaste on them.
– We show you how to take amazing underwater photos using your phone by placing it in a drinking glass.
0:07 – How to make your own swimsuit using a scarf
2:02 – How to make a swimsuit out of a shirt
2:54 – How to make the pool water warmer
5:08 – How to repurpose your leggings
6:37 – DIY fun rainbow t-shirt
7:57 – How to save someone from drowning
10:14 – How to take photos underwater
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Powered by WPeMatico