Genius shoe hacks to solve all your problems
I must admit that all of us girls are obsessed with shoes, they are the one fashion accessory that we can’t get enough of. But sometimes our favorite shoes don’t fit us anymore. – Don’t worry about that though, because in this video, I show you how to come up for a shoe-solution for all your problems.
– If there is a split in your shoes, you can crop some of it off and turn them into summer shoes. This way you won’t have to get rid of them.
– I show you how to clean your dirty suede shoes using baking soda, hydrogen peroxide and water.
– If you love to have some color on your shoes, you can take your plain flip flop and decorate them using lots of water balloons.
– To prevent getting a callus when wearing high heels, simply add a piece of a panty liner at the base and at the back of the shoe.
– If you would like to wear socks to keep warm with your open-toe shoes, you can crop the socks like gloves and keep wearing them without showing.
0:29 – How to repurpose your old shoes
1:50 – How to clean your suede shoes
4:24 – Trick to Prevent callus when wearing heels
6:02 – Trick to shorten your socks
7:14 – Turn your summer slippers into winter ones
7:31 – Creative Ways to tie your shoe laces
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Powered by WPeMatico