Simple Christmas decoration you can make at the last minute
– You can use a mop and a sock to turn it into a cute old dwarf Christmas decoration under your Christmas tree.
– You can use multiple straws and a cable tie to make your own star that goes on top of your Christmas tree.
– I show you how to repurpose plastic bottles to turn them into a boot and fill it up with candies for your loved ones.
– If you have a lot of plain paper bags, you can glue them on top of each other and then turn them into cute suspended Christmas stars and snowflakes for your house.
– I show you how to repurpose old Q-tips and cut them in such a way that they resemble snowflakes that you can attach to your window.
– We go through a ton of paper every year, so why not save some of it and use it to create the origami crafts I show you in this video to make little stars and Christmas trees.
0:39 – Amazing candle decorations for Christmas
2:42 – DIY Christmas star using Q-tips
3:01 – DIY origami crafts
5:23 – Adorable paper Christmas tree
7:18 – How to organize your Christmas decorations
10:08 – DIY Christmas ornaments
11:44 – How to repurpose old light bulbs.
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Powered by WPeMatico