Surprising bathroom tricks every person should adapt
Since bathroom cleaning can be a nightmare, I am sharing with you some cleaning tips and tricks that can turn your life around.
– If you need to flush the toilet again in order to make sure that it is completely clean, add a few drops of dish soap.
– To get rid of bad odors in the toilet and make sure it gets thoroughly cleaned, add some vinegar in the flash tank.
– You can remove toilet rust and stains using a pumice rock.
– To prevent any slippery accidents, attach some velcro on your bathroom floor matt and attach it to the floor.
– To remove build-up from your flat iron, you can simply heat it up for one minute and then wash it with a toothbrush mixed with rubbing alcohol and baking soda
0:36 – DIY iPad holder for your bathroom
3:54 – DIY adjustable towel
5:42 – DIY reusable cleaning towels
7:35 – How to clean your flat iron
8:45 – How to keep your bathroom organized
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Powered by WPeMatico