Amazing makeup DIYs you haven’t tried before
Hey girls, in this video I am sharing with you some cool makeup ideas and DIYs that you can try as part of your makeup routine.
– I show you how to use a lollipop and vaseline and turn them into a cute, sweet and tasty lip balm.
– You can even use Kit-Kat chocolate alongside some vaseline and coffee grounds to make your own anti-oxidant lip-scrub.
– If you want to apply a winged liner, but you don’t have an eyeliner with you, you can use some tape and mascara as a guide.
– I show you how to use a thread/string to perfectly shape your brows and frame your face.
– I also show you how to highlight and contour your lips to make them look fuller and more plumb.
– You can use a brown mascara to apply fake freckles
– To make your lipstick even apply some lip-balm underneath and make it appear more opaque.
0:07 – Lipstick you can eat
1:21 – Use coca-cola to make your own lip balm
2:11 – Amazing makeup hacks you should try
2:33 – Make your own brow powder
3:23 – Amazing brow hack
4:06 – How to make your lips look bigger
5:41 – How to fix your foundation shade
6:30 – Use a magazine to make your own eyeshadow
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Powered by WPeMatico