Creative ideas using soap
Hey girls, if you love soaps and all types of scented cosmetic, then you’ve come to the right place because, in this video, I show you how many amazing things you can create using soap.
– I show you how to make your own glow-in-the-dark soap, using a soap base and mixing it with some phosphor.
– You can enclose some toys in some melted soap base and make your own DIY soaps with little toys for your kids.
– I also show you how to make your own soft soap using gelatin, salt and soap base, liquid soap and coloring.
– You can also create individual soaps for each member in your household using craft sticks and ice-cream molds.
– I show you how to use soap base and food coloring to create amazing soaps that you can carve later to resemble crystals.
0:07 – DIY soap ideas
1:20 – Amazing colorful ice cream soaps
2:28 – DIY crystal soaps
3:39 – DIY rose soap
4:52 – DIY honeycomb soap
6:42 – DIY moisturizing hand cream
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Powered by WPeMatico